Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Update

I just wanted to do a quick post, so everyone didn't forget about us.... I have a ton of photos that I have uploaded recently, I need to start posting about them. The problme is that things are not going so good at work. Because of the economic problems and some major financial missjudgements this past summer, the company is in very bad shape. If we can make it through the year, we may make it, but it is going to be extremely tough! And to top it all off, looks like we will not be able to go to Georgia for Christmas, looks like I am going to have to work Christmas Eve and the day after. So who knows.....

But I wanted to take a moment and show off one of our new trees.... yes, one of our new trees, we now have 8 TREES! help me, please.......

"A Christmas Story" Tree
Click image for larger version and apologies for crappy cell phone photo

No comments: