Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mini Family Reunion

I know it's been a while since I last posted anything, things have been really busy lately. Between work and the fact that my desktop died, really difficult to post anything.... but I digress.....

This past weekend we headed home for a mini family reunion! Sam, Mel and Jarrett were down from Kentucky, Mel's dad came over from Savannah, and Aunt Debria joined us from Alabama. I think we even saw Charlotte's best friend Melissa, who rumor has it may be getting married next year :) Everyone, check your calendar dates and let's see who won the "Melissa Wedding" poll... HAHA!

While we were there, we also attended the annual Hahira Honeybee Festival and Parade... I'm uploading the photos from that right now, I will post them later....

First, I just wanted to say how much fun we had hanging with everyone this past weekend and Jarrett is a doll! Poor kid, made to wear a pea pod costume.... Here are a few photos that I took during the weekend:

IMG_7318.JPG


IMG_7313.JPG


IMG_7374.JPG


IMG_7373.JPG



Well, Sam slammed me a little for not doing something about the pea pod costume. Sorry man, I didn't know anything about it.... but I am working on making it up! Here's a hint, think mini Yoda!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Little Yoda!!! Please Help the tortured pee pod.

Sam