Friday, August 1, 2008

Long Time Coming Update

Ok, I know... it's been a while since I last posted. I just finished a month long project on the other side of the state. Working 14 hours a day leaves you very little time to do ANYTHING....

But, during that period there were some big changes and updates to the house. First, just prior to July 4th, we had our first walkthrough of the new house. This walkthrough was to approve of the general structure of the building, placement of outlets, and to show the plumbing aspects. It is really weird to walk through and think that in just a few weeks this will be our house... Click the image below for more images of our naked house!

IMAG0001.jpg


After that, we celebrated the Fourth of July at home. Doing what we normally do, FIREWORKS! This year we went all out, maybe a little over board... well, let me just say this: I don't think mrsguru will let me go back to Phantom Fireworks in Daytona again. Click the link for more photos:

IMG_6844.JPG

I will post some more photos from the walk through we did this past weekend later today....

No comments: